One out of four : 1/4


          Its been more than 4 years now @ zoho.. Metros always have a fast moving lifestyle and i am no exception, Chennai kept me busy.. later on i chose to take up MBA classes, so that i get to do something meaningful at weekends. Since then, I hardly find time to visit my place.. Have classes every alternate weeks, 3rd Saturday is working day in zoho (well it was supposed to be a fun Saturday.. but not anymore not sure when the management will realise). Now i have just left with only one weekend to visit my parents..
         I have already been though a hostel life during my under graduations, i am used with staying away from home.. even as a student, i am not much of home sick person anyways.. Two days a month @ home is really soothing and refreshing.. strings attached baby.. before and after effects of the trip to home are little tough to handle..
        Lets first check with before effects, On the date of journey metros and buses will be full also traffic will be at its peak, One cant start early to avoid such mess, Not sure why critical issues arises only on fridays esp when we plan to go my native (guess this must have happend with everyone), I then some how will find a workaround / temp fix till i back worst case get help from my team mates ( i must tell you they are really sweet). Never got to the place on time.. but somehow managed to board the train though.. 8-10 hours of train journey..

        The soothing part : Once i reach madurai.. i nerver have to care/worry about any about anything.. coz my dad will take care of every single thing till i get back into the train.. he picks me right from the station.. Mom will receive me with a super strong hot coffee which has a killer aroma..  home made.. mom made stuffs.. getting back home after a while is really a great feeling.. itz always good to be at home.  Home without my bros will be boring.. vinod (big bro) is working @ blr and vicky (little bro) was graduating at Cbe..not he is doing his post graduation in Mdu though




No one will be there
To argue with me on silly topics,
To share my favorite food,
To disturb when i am totally lost in reading a good book.
To irritate by waking me up when sleeping deep..
To fight the the tv remote or more often who gets to​ lie on moms lap,

       It will be yet another lazy weekend end (except for the great food) cant say there is absolutely no fun w/o my bros but it would have been multiplyed by X times if they were there.. My Mom is a fun person.. Saturaday is sleeping day.. Sunday is  packing day.. weekend will come to an end in no time..

       After effects part : Back to chennai on Monday.. Miles to go before i sleep, one the first place my room will be a mess, will try organizing it but will be running short of time.. leaving the organizing task half done.. (which will only make the room more messy) will start rushing up to office loads of works and countless unread mails will be scaring me.. this exactly why i hate mondays.. (not that i am complaining.. trust me i really love my job..) when i get back to hostel.. My eyes will be craving for sleep and rest.. my room will still be messy.. bag will be unpack.. but who cares NEXTu? RESTn! will get to bed and fall sleep in no time.. In fact my roomies and few friends are astounded even jealous that i get to sleep instantly.. after all not everyone gets to sleep easily!

Comments

  1. Super blog dear.. your english is simple and clean.. you are expressing your emotions so well in writings, which very few can do.. i love it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What "to" & "not to" say to an autistic mom.

Restart Life

The Crux of My Enigmatic Big-Decision!