huh.. Its a baby boy

This is ma first blogs.. readers patiences please ..

I was born two years after my brother. Here in India people wish to have a baby boy and then a baby girl, A famous saying goes this way "A boy to take care of wealth, and a girl to take care of health (sounds rhyming na)" , so no wonder
ma parents treated me like an angel, yes my parents made me feel special, They gave me what ever i was asked for.. also i was reasonable anyways, yeah i was not asking for moon and starts. As i was the youngest, my brother was advised not to fight or quarrel but to take care of me. People who visited my house, always get something for me to play, my dad used to get dresses for me (occasionally for ma brother also ) from places, he go for business, i was pampered a lot..

I never thought that this feel good and feel special phase of my life will end very soon..

Yes! you are right ma mom gave birth to a baby boy almost after six year after my birth. Slowly i started loosing my so called special place, my elder brother showed no reaction as this new baby is anyways not gonna make a big difference in his lifestyle, since then guest bought dress only for the little baby boy who is supposed to be my younger brother. I was bummed, had
a feeling of envy..
     
        You know what, once my mom told me that i asked her, if we can throw this baby into the near by water reservoir. My mom could easily interpret that i am very much jealous of this new baby, then she explained me that

Its  baby is not a toy.
He is my younger brother who is gonna stand by ma side though out ma life.
And she has bought this little baby home just to play wid me.
she also told me that its ma responsibility to take care of the baby.

        But this is just a trick kind of giving the key to the thief but i dint know that i was trapped, instead i felt special again.. poor me.. :-(



            Since then it took special interest on him.. it was me who raised him.. i used to spoon fed him, change his dress, make him laugh when he cries, tell him stories to make him sleep.. from dawn till dusk he was always besides me in other words i was always behind him..

            I still remember his first day to school.. It was just me and him, all the kids were crying but my brother was so sweet, he dint trouble me.. he just kissed on my check and said you go to your class i'll go to mine. I was proud of my brother not just because he dint make any mess but bcoz he was so matured.. you cant explain certain things, I felt the feeling of motherhood on that day.. after taking a few steps he came back running hugged me (i still donno y he did this may be he was little scared..) he said bye again and went into the class room.. now he is into college but i still treat him as the same little baby boy, i used to spoon fed him, tie shoe-lace for him apply oil and comb his hair. I really dunno when this transition took place he has become the most dearest person in my life. Later on we became the best of friends. A perfect crime partner i would say..

           Love you brother.. yeah my brother makes me feel special.. and yup the feel good and feel special phase continues.. There is always a reason to be happy about.. Hope you agree with me..

Comments

  1. vky>>>>>>>isnt it bit too much vinitha???????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect beginning of your blog world.. nice..!

    A nice post, sharing all your reflections(angel to motherhood).. cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this ur 1st blog ??? Coooool....
    The way U expressed the relationship is like a sculpturer made a sculpture carefully (but Beautifully)...
    Keep going on.. All the best for ur upcoming blogs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. d last part was touching.... at last some traits of honesty..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. very good..sister and brother relationship..almost like seeing a Tamil cinema :-).If you don't mind there was a couple of times..it made me laugh like anything...particularly when u said i didn't ask my father moons and stars,i wonder every girls have moon and stars in their wish list....poor guys be careful..lol.Applied oil and comb to a college going guy..lol..just kidding sister don't take it serious ..my honest comments.But i have to give credits to u and ur brother for such a good relationship you both are having,wishing you to have a fruitful relationship throughout your life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I m the poor elder brother not even a single line about me :-(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What "to" & "not to" say to an autistic mom.

Restart Life

The Crux of My Enigmatic Big-Decision!