The Crux of My Enigmatic Big-Decision!



 My life took an unexpected turn on July 22nd,  Just one day.. one decision!

         Strictly speaking truth the whole arranged marriage stuff made me feel a lot insecure.. I wanted to be in love and get married to a guy whom i am madly in love with.. as my big bro's chose to marry a girl he loved, pressure was on me.. my parents want me to get married to a guy of their choice..and i agreed.

          I am person who hates 99 out of 100 person i meet, Its almost impossible for a person like me to select a guy, with whom i can spend my whole life in just a few minutes. Problem with me is i don't know what i want.. all i know is what i don't want.. so the groom hunt was going on and on.. 

Then comes karthik


          Fact is i wasn't  interested in this guy initially. Everything seemed to be good about him, still i wasn't sure. My Dad, Mom, Bro, little Bro, Sis and brother in law all were keen in convincing  me for this proposal.  I was totally puzzled.. the constant pestering of my family made me little stubborn i was planning to say no..

          During the course of my decision making i got a call from him which lasted for 2 hrs.. First one hour , was really boring (sorry honey) which i least bothered to listen at that point of time.. and i found it totally annoying, Then i really don't remember when i actually started listing to him.., slowly he made me talk, smile and then laugh.. All of a sudden i realized why am i talking to this guy who i am suppose to say no, then i found there is really a bonding.. Now i felt like i wanted to meet him to check if the height fits.. I finally said yes.. 



           I least bothered to look at his face when he met me for the first time, when he offered me to ask anything if i want to know about him, i could not think of anything else.. so i asked about the recent mumbai bomb blast.. he gave me a weird look and then smiled said its not way related to me.. Man it was supposed to be a joke, i barely realized it..

Then we meet unofficially at the coffee shop.. he did impress me.. happy endings..


           Story is not over.. On the contrary karthik was pretty clear and made his decision even before meeting me, he seems to have made lots of home work like surfing stuff on net about me.  My in-laws wanted karthik to meet few more girls before he could make his decision as i was the first girl he ever meet on this purpose, he had a choice.. which he declined (all fate lols!). It was he who convinced everyone in the family, that the search is over she is the girl.. and insisted to freeze the proposal, when i got to hear the other side of the story i was totally astonished man could a person make a life time decision just like that, he claims he had an intuition but it still remains a mystery for me.. 


"Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition." he did find me.. and I am glad he did. 



 He makes me feel special.. (can you see my name (VINI) in the above pic), he keeps surprising me with such stuff and drives me crazy.. as of now we are happily engaged! 

Comments

  1. Vini ! Its quiet interesting..happy to hear that ur marriage is going to be held on ur wish perfectly...u have got such a nice person in ur life...My Hearty and best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Wow Wow.... What a honest write-up!! I am Subash Subbiah school mate of Karthik, I can assure you that you wont feel bad for making this decision:) Have a great time pals.. ll surely join u on Feb 6.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!!! mind blowing love story.... really..i just read today karthik... hey vini, am one among frnds of karthk..we were working in same team when i was in mumbai...so karthik, atlast u did a love marraige, am happyy for it!!!! god bless you both and shower you all the happiness in this world.... i know you two make a good PAIR.this is known as MADE FOR EACH OTHER and GOD ASSIGN you a GIRL once you take birth in this world, only that you need to find the correct person at correct time....tc ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suuu... thanks for your comments
      May i know who is this??

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What "to" & "not to" say to an autistic mom.

Restart Life