Bawa's first bday with me

Its 2012.. People say world will come to an end this year.. may be long back someone would have forecasted we karthik n myself, two totally different people.. right from food, interests and attitude.. would get married this year. I should say LOVE is the only common thing between us..

I have the habit of giving customized hand made gifts for friends and family, its his birthday.. i was dying to make it the most memorable birth day of his life. I knew he might expect me to do something.. A surprise is truly a surprise only when something happens unexpected. So to break his expectations, i planed to give away few of the gifts i choose to give him.. on the new year's eve, his bday was on Jan 4th as we just meet and were miles apart.. I created an illusion that this is it and which was  convincing.

I had a plan for his birthday.. Karthik is not a morning person, he usually wakes up by 10AM.. I booked the flight ticket so that i could reach his place by 7 AM - 8 AM, so he'll be asleep.. i could wish him happy birthday, he would be happy and surprised to see me.. and spend the whole day roaming in mumbai..

As a part of plan execution
  1. I booked a Flight tickets almost before a month, Chennai - Mumbai flight Jan 4th 2012 5:45 AM and Return flight same day 9:00 PM 
  2. Made sure bawa is not getting himself engage in any other parties 
  3. I called his roomies and informed them i am coming there, this would avoid unnecessary embarrassing.. they were very helping and positive..
  4. I called my cousin who works at mumbai to receive me at airport and take me to his place, as i have never been to mumbai, i told him the plan last min.. he was happy that i called him.. but he said he took leave just a day before and if i would have told him.. he would have save a day leave for me.. he agreed to come on permission
I tapped my self for planing and handling all possible anticipated plan failures, I seldom plan anything, Thats not me..



Jan 4th 2012

4:45 AM : I was driving into the airport
4:55 AM : Trying to find Jet Airways
5:05 AM : I was at the counter to get the boading pass..

wanna know what happen next.. plz wait till same time tom.. :) coz my bawa is waiting for me i got to leave now




 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What "to" & "not to" say to an autistic mom.

Restart Life

The Crux of My Enigmatic Big-Decision!