Empty vessels makes much noise

I only write when i am really happy or if something/someone is really bothering me..

In the recent past i visited a famous renowned jewellery shop in town, They had separate sections for jewels in different floors, I wandered up and down and choose jewels from 3 different floor.. and finally i was hoping to bill all the stuff at ground floor.

  I had around out of 100 collections 5 items in my final selection and short listed to 3 before actual billing they used give us an estimate and then we will have to bargain on the final price.. Thats how it works in Chennai..

In estimate  vat/wastage/making charged % details were not there just the final price, so once again i asked for the % details make payment, but the sales women was very rude and was not answering my questions instead kept questioning, why? don't you remember %? the tone and body language was not polite.. I was totally pissed and requested the floor manager for another sales rep to handle my bill, The FM had a small talk with the rude sales rep and he himself was processing my bill and was answering all my questions patiently.. Mean time the rude sales rep was shouting as i a slave, and kept on talking, FM asked her to leave the place, she was so stubborn and kept quarrelling with Manager, She made FM angry as well, then he shouted at her.. and she started crying..

This kept bothering me.. I really felt bad that she cried,  Why is it so hard for them to treat customers or fellow employees with respect. We choose fancy place to be treated nicely.. or else we would have gone to other shop were they actually sell the same commodity for low price. I pay a hefty price for them to be nice to me, When she is not nice why should i tolerate? Its my right to demand the quality i am paying for.

 For quite few years i have been observing people on the top seem really polite and humble, than people who work for them, May be thats the reason they are on the top.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What "to" & "not to" say to an autistic mom.

The Crux of My Enigmatic Big-Decision!

Restart Life